Allergic to HTML? Here's a CV.
I'm an Aritst and Software Developer, currently focusing on Virtual Reality.
I've worked on projects for Google, Nike, Disney, Universal Pictures, The New York Times, Microsoft, Samsung and others.
I'm currently a Senior VR Artist at NVIDIA.
Before that I was the Head of VR at Fake Love.
Before that I was a Virtual Reality Developer at Framestore.
Before that, a Researcher at the NYU Media Research Lab.
Before that, I studied Mathematics and Linguistics at Tel Aviv University, and Mastered in Human-Computer Interaction at New York University.
Before that, I was a Director at Channel 10, and Co-Hosted a TV Show About the Internet.
I'm a member of UNSTABLE.TECHNOLOGY and resident at NEWINC.
- New Yorker, Lights, Camera, Virtual Reality!, 2016
- Hyperallergic, Imagining The Possible Futures of Virtrual Reality, 2016
- ANIMAL, 4D Games, Liberation Technology and a Penis Wall, 2014
Residencies & Shows
- Art Hack Day NYC 2015 : Deluge, Showing #Drowning
- Prism Breakup, Eyebeam, NYC 2013
- Microsoft Design Expo, Making Data Useful, Redmond 2013
- NYC Media Lab Future Interfaces, NYC 2013
- Unreal Engine 4 Game Development Essentials, Packt Publishing 2016 [Technical Reviewer]
- ofBook: The OpenFrameworks Book
Workshops & Conferences
- Virtual Reality Developers Conference, Park Central Hotel, San Francisco, CA, November 2016
- Art && Code: WEIRD REALITY, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh PA, October 2016
- "Content in VR" - Panel
- "There's More to it than Just Shoving Photons in Ur Face" - Workshop
- World's Fair Nano, NYC, August 2016 [video]
- Oculus Launch Pad, Facebook HQ, Menlo Park, CA, May 2016
- Creative Tech Week, May 2016: VR at Fake Love [slides]
- NYU ITP, April 2016 : VR Filmmaking Is Not
- KILLSCREEN Versions 2016 : The Painful Introduction To Virtual Reality [slides]
- NYVR March 2015: Things I Learned Making VR in a VFX Company [slides]
- Webby, Interactive 
- Art Directors Club, Silver 
- One Show: Silver Pencil , another Silver Pencil  and a Bronze Pencil 
- Hatch: Gold , Gold , Gold 
- London International: Gold, Silver 
- OMMA, Integrated Advertising 
- Mixx Awards, Interactive 
- Microsoft Design Expo: Best Sytstem Design 
- Houston Comedy Film Festival: Best Special Effects